Welcome to Sebvest Group South Africa. We are an established, experienced and prominent diversified investment, mining and infrastructure group that focuses on building wealth for our shareholders.
Our Strategic Financial Partners
Sebvest Group was born out of the philosophy of ex-e-cu-tion. It is how we think, how we approach every deal, how we structure relationships. Ex-e-cu-tion is what we have become. We owe our success of our ability to getting things done.
How We Work
Sebvest Group’s diversified investments encompasses investment banking solutions, strategic investments, infrastructure development, mineral resources, information communication technology, etc. Sebvest Group prefers Management and Leverage Buyout transactions for investment purposes. As a policy, Sebvest Group prefers to recruit what we term the “A” players, which summarily means, our team must be Highly Qualified in the field they are deployed, Highly Skilled and Vast Experienced in the specified industry that we target, and have Established Relationships across all industries.
Sebvest Group shall consider Strategic Equity Investments only when the returns are very highly attractive. Furthermore, Sebvest Group’s strength is in Leveraging Procurement Opportunities to add value to our Group of companies and our strategic investments. Our creation of wealth and value for the Group include the following, through Acquisitions, Procurement/Tenders/RFP’s opportunities, Strategic Equity Investments and Joint Venture Partnerships with Large Local and international companies. Sebvest Group has implemented Corporate Governance principles as documented by King’s report. Sebvest Group’s values include Integrity, Discipline, Dedication, Determination and Transparency.
- 20 August 2015 by admin, in CEO's ArticlesThe 35th Southern African Development Community Heads of State Summit has come t...READ MORE +
ex-e-cu-tion (ek si kyoo shun)
This is the foundation of our business philosophy. The essential ingredient of our beloved Sebvest Way. This is our cornerstone, ex-e-cu-tion.
1. The missing link. 2. The main reason companies fall short of their promises. 3. The gap between what a company's leaders want to achieve and the ability of their organisations to deliver it. 4. Not simply tactics, but a system of getting things done through questioning, analysis and follow-through. A discipline for meshing strategy with reality, aligning people with goals, and achieving the results promised. 5. A central part of a company's strategy and its goals and the major job of any leader in business. 6. A discipline requiring a comprehensive understanding of a business, its people, and its environment. 7. The way to link the three core processes of any business- the people process, the strategy and the operating plan - together to get things done on time. 8. A method for success discovered and revealed in 2002 by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan in Execution: The discipline of getting things done.
CNBC BUSINESS UPDATES
- Landlords are pushing back vs. retail closures, and the biggest losers are Starbucks, Whole Foods1 day ago
- Southern California wildfires burn up ‘several hundred acres’ of avocado groves2 days ago
- JC Penney launches subscription box for big and tall men2 days ago
- Amazon shows how corporations are taking on roles once performed by governments2 days ago
- Cooling gun sales, dampened profit outlook sends owner of Smith & Wesson sharply lower2 days ago
Sebvest CapitalSebvest Capital structures Acquisitions & Investments, Strategic Equity Investments, Leverages Procurement Opportunities, Invests Capital, and Technical Expertise in companies with novel and sustainable business models with the potential of enhancing the efficiency, reach, and scope of products and services thereby creating wealth for shareholders.
Sebvest Private EquityWe are a leading private equity firm specialising in the Southern Africa region. We maximise the value for all stakeholders by fully understanding the opportunity, working in partnership with management and bringing the skills that will make a difference.
Private Wealth & Asset ManagementSebvest Private Wealth & Asset Management offers high net worth clients a personalised range of services including wealth management, portfolio management, stockbroking and fiduciary and tax services. In all our activities, we emphasise the importance of strong, personal relationships, trust and integrity and what they achieve.
Sebvest Property FundThe Sebvest Property Fund aims to provide investors with both a high income yield and long term capital growth. We diligently work to meet the needs of investors who require high levels of income, and who are willing to accept higher risk than that of the traditional fixed interest or money market portfolios.
Sebvest Insurance - Seico AfricaSebvest Insurance, operating as Seico Africa offers volume based, highly profitable value adding insurance schemes that work to increase profitability by protecting valued assets. We are interested in speaking to partners who invoice a high volume of customers on a monthly basis and wish to generate significant additional revenue by expanding their service provision.
We want to hear from you
Contact us today!Contact Sebvest